Images on self-customised and own-customised items.
Self-customised items refers to items that are blank and the User uploads their images, photos or text to be printed on material.
Own-customised items refers to items designed by Abby & Nate and printed unto materials and items to be sold.
Images and other material (including textual annotations to and comments on Images) uploaded, posted, contributed, distributed, communicated, transmitted or linked-to by a User on, through or in connection with Abby & Nate are treated as "User Content" for the purposes of these Terms. Users must have the right to deal, and the right to authorise us to deal, with their User Content in the ways that they and we use it in connection with the Services or for other purposes referred to in these Terms. You must not upload User Content, or otherwise deal with User Content through Abby & Nate, if you do not have the right to do so. Each User shall ensure that his/her User Content, and his/her and our use of it, does not:
- infringe anyone’s copyright; in particular, you must ensure that you either own the copyright in an Image that you upload to Abby & Nate or that you are fully licensed by the copyright owner to upload the Image and to make any subsequent use of it (such as by including the Image in a Product) or in email and postal communications we send to you);
- infringe anyone’s privacy or data protection rights; in particular, you must ensure you have the right to depict any person who appears in an Image that you upload to Abby & Nate and to authorise the subsequent use of it (such as by including a depiction of that person in a Product or in email and postal communications we send to you);
- infringe any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality;
- contravene any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation;
- include anything that is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
- contain any computer virus, macro virus, Trojan horse, worm, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt, or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority, or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- misrepresent the User's identity in any way or impersonate any person;
- include any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their real name, address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person;
- contain material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
- harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any person;
- give the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse; or
- infringe our Terms of service policy or otherwise interfere with the proper working of Abby & Nate.
Although we prohibit the uploading of Images and other User Content which infringes our Content Rules, we cannot control and do not monitor or pre-screen the use of our Site and App. It is possible that Images or other User Content may be accessible through our Site and App which contravenes our Content Rules. We are not responsible for such Images or User Content, but if you become aware of any such Images or User Content on our Site or App please contact us.
We may without notice delete any Image or other User Content which appears to breach our Content Rules, or prevent any use of Services (including purchase of Products) which includes any such Image or User Content.
Copyright/ Trademark permission
Abby & Nate have the permission to use the Ninety-nines Inc. trademark logo on 99s merchandise for the purpose of raising funds for a chapter (branch) for a permitted time. Purchase of any 99s merchandise does NOT give the right to the trademark. Reproducing the logo by any means without permission is forbidden. The Ninety-nines logos are trademark and are not allowed to be used without express permission from the Ninety-nines Inc. Unrightfully using the logo without permission is deemed criminal and offenders can be prosecuted. Any other use of such content, including the reproduction or modification of the contents of this site and contents of the Ninety-nines Inc. collection is forbidden.